Well this all started when my friend Sue Bubbles came to visit and she is the blog wizard......
After a girl's catch up and fit's of giggles Sue made my blog and "I don't believe it" was all I could say.
I have some fantastic friends and hopefully when I get the hang of posting photos all will be revealed......
So I salute you Sue Bubbles and sending lot's of pink sparkles too !!!!
Its a very Happy Birthday Season to me......!
15 years ago
Hello Lesley, my new blogging buddy...hooray, you made a post - the first of many! Oh, and Ive just spotted your profile too, how fabby! You clever thing you! Thank you for a lovely day and a delicious lunch & muffins!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Sue x
Hello Sue I was so excited this morning when I had your reply,I have been doing a little shimmy round me pink bedroom......
ReplyDeleteI am going to work out the photo bit's so watch this space lol :)xx
Oh and the curry was fab last night juicy king prawns with aubergine yum yum!!
Sending lot's of pink sparkles xxxxx