Sunday, 13 September 2009

Sunday is special and Thank you Lorraine

Well after a day festering around the house and not much crafting.
Lot's of family phone calls and catch up's and Graybags(my husband) having an off moment.
The day was brightened by yummy Apple & Blueberry Pie and custard from Lorraine who is the best friend and neighbour you could wish for.
Also it is now 12 weeks into my sabbatical from work and still 16 more to go ...........
Well it's time to relax because Sunday is special.
Sending lot's of pink sparkles xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. That pie sounds rather yummy Lesley! I hope Graybags is fine now...cant be having too many of those off moments! Im so impressed at your blogging Lesley, and I see you saw the mouse on mine - dont worry, I thought of your poor ceiling as the cats 'dealt with' mousy! Ive popped my puppies on my blog now....no Gray, not 'those' kind of puppies...ha ha ha! Have a sparkly Monday...I will be keeping a beady eye on you!
    Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blimey Sue,just had to cool down graybags although he seems ok now and the puppies are Fab so cute and furry phew!!!!
    Ella Bell has posted a comment but I can't find it yet......
    sending lot's of the pink sparkles to my wizard!!!!

    ReplyDelete