Thursday, 24 September 2009

Miss Kitty has arrived.....

Miss Kitty has arrived in the village so now I can play some more with 3 special cards to make I can have even more fun!!!
Also may I say have fun on Saturday with the girls Sue Bubbles.
Sending you all Lot's of sparkles xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Oooo how exciting Lesley - have you been playing with it for hours??? If you are at a loose end, go to www.cuttingedge.co.uk and look under sizzix, then sizzlits - lots of goodies for Miss Kitty there...and free p&p! Ive celebrated being paid by placing a little order - its my favourite online shop! Dentist in a bit.....groan! Paid the paper bill yesterday...there arent enough groans in the world to cover that one!!!
    Have a great weekend...happy crafting!
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sue,a double groan 1 for the paper bill & 2 for the dentist however to every cloud there is a silver lining so you have a fab day with the girls on Saturday and enjoy your craft day get together!!I must be having a senior moment as we are flying Sunday and not Monday so think of me getting up at 3am oops!
    Sending lot's of sparkles to all the lovely crafting ladies and of course Miss Bubbles :)xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete