It is now week 13 of my Long Leave and this could be unlucky for some however not for me & Graybags.......
Monday-A afternoon trip to visit my gorgeous grand-daughters Maia who is nearly 5 going on 18 and little Lois is 1 next month.
Tuesday-Brother in Law Tim's Birthday what a great guy and fabulous electrician I have lovely lights to prove it! and I went to my lovely hairdresser Chabs to get my roots touched up you can never have to much blonde........
Wednesday-Tidy up the garden day whilst Charlie my platinum blonde retriever stood guard at the bird table to be fed bread from any passing birdie visitors who fancied feeding him not that we don't lol.......
Thursday-shopping for tiles for bathroom floor project,hopefully will get the hunky builders in to lay them so lucky to spot them most mornings ........
Friday-10.30 sharp tea with Berenice my pilates pal can't wait to start my class in 2 weeks lol got my pink floor mat it's gorgeous.Then went to the village footie club for a jewelery party with the lovely lorraine & Chabs and after a couple of Rose purchased a lovely pinky silver bracelet.....
Then Saturday came after not much sleep on Friday "I don't believe it" kept going round in my dreams picked up my Miss Bubbles at 10 and made haste to Colemans OMG!!!!
Well it was better than so many things and it's much more than I could have ever hoped for no wonder all the serious craft ladies love it, my induction was fantastic Sue Bubbles just hope I did'nt wear you out too much!!!!
Oh and me and Daisy are blood sisters now she gave me the best cat hug and claws where included but no harm done looking forward to my next one and pretty bubbles who was just one big softie.
Spent all afternoon making cards ........
So A BIG THANK YOU to my wizard hope your enjoying the crossword with your sis today!
Gosh that's a bit war & peace getting packed to go visit my lovely in laws Kath & Cyril in Shropshire so bye for now
Sending lot's of pink sparkles Lesley xxxxx
Its a very Happy Birthday Season to me......!
15 years ago
Hello my lovely! I think I am just about coming to after Saturday...ha ha ha! You are a star apprentice Lesley, it was a fabulous morning! I promise I will get your slide-show up soon (minus incriminating evidence!) - the photos are so cool! Im now trying to prepare for the 8 hour crop I am going to on Saturday....what do I take, what do I leave behind???? Have a fabby week Lesley!
ReplyDeleteSue x
ps: has Miss Kitty arrived yet?
Hello Sue,Oh I do hope you are well rested and ready for Saturday.Don't forget the duvet and pillow and I think you need to contact distribution to help move your stash lol.....
ReplyDeleteMiss Kitty has arrived!!!!!! how lovely
Have fun on Saturday!!!!
And how fab is the slide show Graybags is so impressed if only lol :)xxxx